A light, nourishing blend of organic rosehip, olive and argan oils, plus the antioxidant benefits of green tea. Apply before waxing instead of powder to make the treatment more comfortable, and afterwards to remove any sticky wax residue from the body. At home this oil can be used under shaving creams to give extra slip, or as a ‘dry’ body oil, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Features & Benefits
• 4-in-1 body oil for use pre-waxing, post-waxing, pre-shaving and as a ‘dry oil’ body moisturiser.
• Delicate citrus fragrance from lemon myrtle essential oil.
• Non-greasy formula with organic rosehip, olive and argan oils, plus green tea extract.
• Helps to maintain the body’s own hydro-lipid layer while nourishing and conditioning the skin with essential fatty acids, naturally occurring vitamins and powerful antioxidants.
• Use before waxing to create a protective barrier between the wax and skin for more comfortable hair removal. Can be used under all strip and peelable waxes.
• Use after waxing to remove any last traces of sticky wax from the body.
• At home, use under shave creams for extra comfort and less razor drag.
• May also be used as a conditioning body oil to seal in moisture, leaving the skin cashmere soft and deliciously scented.
Directions For Use
• In the salon: before waxing, cleanse the treatment area treatment area and apply a light spritz of oil to create a barrier between the wax and skin. Tissue off any excess. After waxing, apply generously and massage into the skin to remove any remaining wax residue. Follow with Outback Organics’ Gel Cleanser and the recommended post-wax products.
• At home: massage into the skin before applying shaving cream or foam. Use daily after bathing or showering as a moisturising body oil.