INTEREST-FREE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
START YOUR TRAINING ONLINE
UK’S NO.1 SALON BROW TREATMENT
BrowSculpt allows you to incorporate the brow lamination process as well as consulting, brow mapping, and so much more into your existing brow treatment offering.
When you attend the BrowSculpt training course, we’ll not only teach you how to create the brushed up look; we’ll show you how to use brow lamination technology to correct your client’s brow shape and set it in place with results that last up to 6 weeks. We teach you how to offer a fully bespoke and tailored approach to this on-trend technique.
ONLY £200 + VAT
No hidden fees. Kits add-ons from just £99.86+VAT. Enquire for Euro prices.
INTEREST-FREE PAYMENT PLANS
Making it even easier to set up your business.
PRO PRICES ON HD PRODUCTS
That’s across our entire professional AND retail range. You can also add kits to your booking, allowing you to save on treatment essentials and set up ASAP.
FREE SALON FINDER LISTING
Bringing new clients straight to your door.
ONLINE & IN-PERSON TRAINING
A half-day online webinar and a half-day practical session in an academy, taking minimal time out of your schedule.
What will I learn?
As with all our training courses, we’ll ensure you leave equipped with the skills to tailor this treatment to every client. After all, we are the champions of bespoke brows for everyone. Our brow lamination course covers:
- Consultation skills: consultation is vital for all HD Brows treatments, especially when you’re dramatically enhancing the brow shape. Learn how to work with your client to create a look that’s right for them.
- Brow lamination techniques: from relaxing to reforming, we’ll share the HD way of using the brow lamination technique. As well as training you on how to create a brushed up brow, we’ll show you how to use this skill in targeted areas to correct uneven eyebrows using our HD Brows branded BrowSculpt products.
- Bespoke brow tinting: lamination often lifts the colour of the hair, so we’ll show you how to mix a bespoke eyebrow tint to create your client’s perfect colour match.
- Brow mapping: don’t worry – there are no stencils in our mapping techniques. Lamination can drastically change your brow position, so mapping out the new shape post-treatment is a vital step.
- Tailoring hair removal: waxing, threading, tweezing, and feathering helps you to define your new shape, so we’ll show you how to incorporate your existing hair removal skills into this treatment.*
- Finishing the brows: we’ll teach you natural makeup finishing tips because we know that adding a hair stroke or two helps to enhance that fresh brow feeling.
*Hair removal techniques are not taught in this course. If you have no prior eyebrow training, we recommend attending the HD Brows course to master the art of brow shaping and design.
What is HD BrowSculpt?
BrowSculpt is brow lamination, the HD Brows way. The BrowSculpt treatment is perfect for taming unruly hairs, make brows appear fuller, and level uneven brows. The BrowSculpt treatment can keep hairs in the position you choose for up to 6 weeks.
What does the HD BrowSculpt Training include?
During your HD BrowSculpt training you will learn how to create the perfect laminated brow. This will include consultation, relaxing the hair, setting the shape, bespoke tinting, mapping the brows, finishing, and aftercare.
How much does the HD BrowSculpt Training cost?
The HD BrowSculpt course is £200 + VAT. You are also required to purchase a kit along with your training. For HD Trained stylists the Basic kit is £99.86 +vat and for Non-Trained stylists, the complete kit is £136.00 + VAT. This should be paid in full before your date of training or you can sign up for our interest-free monthly payment plan.
Do I need any previous experience to complete the HD Brows course?
The HD BrowSculpt course requires the student to have a waxing or threading certificate. All other parts of the treatment will be taught by our expert trainers so you can leave feeling confident.
How long does the training last?
The HD BrowSculpt Training course is a one day course. We recommend students arrive at 8.45 am for registration. The course will finish at approximately 4.30 pm.
How long does the treatment take to carry out?
The HD BrowSculpt Treatment usually takes 45 minutes to carry out, however, it can take longer when you are first starting out.
Do I need to bring a model to training?
You are not required to bring a model with you on the day of training. Students will work on each other unless there is a medical reason why they cannot. In this case, we can organise a model for you.
When will I receive my training certificate?
Students will receive their certificate on the same day as they complete their HD BrowSculpt course.
How do I choose an insurance company?
There are various insurance companies you can use to cover the HD BrowSculpt treatment. The company we recommend is Holistic Insurance.
What is the recommended RRP of the HD BrowSculpt treatment?
The recommended retail cost of the HD BrowSculpt treatment is £45/€50.
When and where can I train in HD Brows?
We have regular courses running at our academies in Northern Ireland (County Down) and in the Republic of Ireland (County Cork).
Your training will start online, but you will have the choice of attending our official academies for your practical session. Once you have completed the half-day online session, and we are able to safely reopen our academies, a member of the team will be in touch to book your practical session. Get in touch for information on our upcoming training dates.
BrowSculpt Treatment Reviews
"In love with the new BrowSculpt treatment. My brows are the fullest they've ever been."
BrowSculpt Treatment Reviews
"I'm obsessed and can't wait for my next treatment. The feedback I had from my friends was amazing, they thought I had my eyebrows microbladed."
BrowSculpt Treatment Reviews
"Love my brows after trying BrowSculpt. They look so much bigger and fuller but still have all the shape."
Fill out the below form and a member of our team will be in touch with more information.